Mine Master is a provider of tools for use in mining, quarries and civil engineering works.
We provide the highest quality mining tools supplied by manufacturers recognized worldwide.
The tools offered are made from the highest quality TC and stainless steel materials. In our offer you will find button bits, which, due to the chemical composition and shape of tungsten carbide can be used in all geological conditions in mines and quarries. You will also find drill rods and shank adaptors with a superior life service.
We also offer down the hole (DTH) hammers with very good characteristics and performance of work as well as excellent durability and great reliability.
Standard quarrying tools:
- BUTTON BITS (fi 76mm – 127mm)
- DTH BUTTON BITS (fi 90mm – fi 200mm)
- DTH HAMMERS (3” – 8”)
- TUBE RODS / DRILLING PIPES
- EXTENSION RODS
- INTEGRAL DRILL STEELS
- SHANK ADAPTERS
- TAPERED RODS and BITS
Standard underground tools:
- BUTON BITS - TAPERED & THREADED (fi 30 – 127mm)
- TAPERED RODS (L-1830 – 3100mm)
- EXTENSION RODS (L - 2400 – 4915mm)
- TUNNELING RODS M/F (L - 2400 – 4310mm)
- SHANKS ADAPTERS – for many type of rock drills
- REAMING EQUIPMENT
Are you interested in this product? For more info please contact our sales office at: