In addition to primary mining machines, such as drilling and bolting rigs, anchor trucks, LHD’s and haulage trucks, other self-propelled vehicles also play an important role in modern mining and tunnel construction; those special machines are designed to perform numerous auxiliary works. The Mine Master company has cooperated with two complementary producers of this type of utility vehicles - Botswana company and GHH Fahrzeuge company.
The utility vehicles (abbreviated UV’s) of the Botswana company are primarily equipped with dedicated work platforms, among others designed for:
- transporting people,
- transporting of cables and wires wound on spools,
- transporting conveyor belts,
- performing the functions of an ambulance or medical station,
- general purpose transport in closed and open version,
- performing functions of portable toilets,
- for transporting of fire protection equipment,
- equipped with fuel dispensers or other consumable liquids.
The GHH Fahrzeuge company produces utility vehicles for performing various types of special tasks, such as:
- transporting and mixing concrete,
- spraying shotcrete on the excavation surface,
- transporting materials with hydraulic cranes,
- transporting explosives
- And many, many more!