Face Master 2.3-1B
Single boom drilling rig
The single boom drilling rig is designed for drilling blast holes of diameters between 41 mm and 76 mm and of net length 3.8 m. The unit can be used in methane-free mineral workings. Design allows effective drilling of blast holes in workings of height from 2,5m up to 6.1 m.
- The Face Master 2.3-1B is a single boom face drilling mining rig with 56 m2 coverage and power shift four wheel drive transmission.
- Direct controlled drilling system with anti-jamming, collaring and feed control to optimize the drilling parameters.
- B 40 L boom with 1500 mm extension.
- F 7000 series aluminum feed with hollow stainless steel wear rails - robust design with low maintenance cost and long operation time.
- Minimum tramming height 2.3 m with adjustable operator's seat. Total width of the machine is 1,99m, which is able to tram in minimum width of headings 3,2m @90 degrees.
- Articulated carrier with four-wheel drive - excellent grade ability and fast tramming. Service and emergency / parking brakes are provided - SAHR system. Four jacks for stable set up.
- Basic rig includes FOPS/ROPS - approved operators canopy.
Jesteś zainteresowany tym produktem? Więcej informacji uzyskasz pisząc do nas na adres: firstname.lastname@example.org