Face Master 2.3-1B
Single boom drilling rig
The single boom drilling rig is designed for drilling blast holes of diameters between 41 mm and 76 mm. The unit can be used in methane-free mineral workings. Design allows effective drilling of blast holes in workings of height from 2,5m up to 6,1 m.
- The Face Master 2.3-1B is a single boom face drilling rig with 56 m2 coverage and power shift four wheel drive transmission.
- Direct controlled drilling system with anti-jamming, collaring and feed control to optimize the drilling parameters.
- B 40 L boom with 1500 mm extension.
- F 7000 series aluminum feed with hollow stainless steel wear rails - robust design with low maintenance cost and long operation time.
- Minimum tramming height 2.3 m with adjustable operator's seat. Total width of the machine is 1,99m, which is able to tram in minimum width of headings 3,2m @90 degrees.
- Articulated carrier with four-wheel drive - excellent grade ability and fast tramming. Service and emergency / parking brakes are provided - SAHR system. Four jacks for stable set up.
- Basic rig includes FOPS/ROPS approved operators canopy.
Are you interested in this product? For more info please contact our sales office at: email@example.com