Face Master 3.0
Twin boom drill jumbo with basket
- Diesel powered articullated chassis with permanent 4-wheel drive.
- Fail-safe, wet multi-disc service brakes with additional fail-safe emergency-parking brake.
- Latest concept heavy duty alloy profile feeder with stainless steel guide surfaces. Designed to improve performance and reduce operation costs.
- Hydraulic joystick steering with full proportional control. Shock protection is provided.
- Minimum tramming height: 2.9 m.
- B 40L head rotation boom with full automatic parallelism in both planes and the boom can also be used for cross-cutting.
- Hydraulic steering ensures low operation costs and high performance.
- Reliable hydraulic controls – ensuring low operating costs and high performance.
Are you interested in this product? For more info please contact our sales office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Type of machine||Face Master 3.0 Mk3|
|Tramming height||[mm]||2 900|
|Working height||[mm]||3 600|
|Outer turning radius||[mm]||7 500|
|Inner turning radius||[mm]||4 320|
|Max. tramming speed||[kph]||12|
|No. of boom||2 drilling booms, 1 working boom (optional)|
|Tramming system||Mechanical (Powershift)|