Face Master 2.3
Twin boom drilling rig
The twin boom drilling rig is designed for drilling blastholes of diameters between 41 mm and 76 mm. The unit can be used in methane-free mineral workings. Design allows effective drilling of blastholes in workings of height from 2,5m up to 6,1 m.
- The Face Master 2.3 is a twin boom face drilling mining rig with 67m2 coverage and power shift four wheel drive transmission.
- Direct controlled drilling system with anti-jamming, collaring, feed control to optimize the drilling parameters.
- B 40 L booms with 1500 mm extension
- F 7000 series aluminum feed with hollow stainless steel wear rails – robust design with low maintenance cost and long operation time.
- Minimum tramming height of 2.3 m (with optional movable canopy). Total width of the machine is 1,99m, therefore it is able to tram in minimum width of headings 4,5m @90 degrees.
- Articulated carrier with four-wheel drive - excellent grade ability and fast tramming. Service and emergency / parking brakes are provided - SAHR system. Four jacks for stable set up.
- Basic rig includes FOPS/ROPS - approved operators canopy.
Are you interested in this product? For more info please contact our sales office at: email@example.com
|Type of machine||Face Master 2.3|
|Tramming height||[mm]||2 300|
|Working height||[mm]||3 000|
|Outer turning radius||[mm]||6650|
|Inner turning radius||[mm]||3300|
|Max. tramming speed||[kph]||12|
|No. of boom||2|