Face Master 2.320
Twin boom drilling rig
The Face Master 2.320 twin boom drill rig is designed for drilling blastholes of diameters between 41 mm and 76 mm. The unit can be used in methane-free mineral workings. Design allows effective drilling of blastholes in workings of height from 2,5m up to 6,3 m.
- The Face Master 2.320 is a twin boom face drilling mining rig with 9,20m (W) x 6,35m (H) face coverage and power shift four wheel drive transmission.
- Direct controlled drilling system with anti-jamming, collaring, feed control to optimize the drilling parameters.
- B36 booms with 1350 mm extension
- 14 ft F 7000 series aluminum feed with hollow stainless steel wear rails – robust design with low maintenance cost and long operation time.
- Minimum tramming height of 2.3 m (with optional movable canopy). Total width of the machine is 2 m, therefore it is able to tram in minimum width of headings 3,85 m @90 degrees.
- Articulated carrier with four-wheel drive - excellent grade ability and fast tramming. Service and emergency / parking brakes are provided - SAHR system. Four jacks for stable set up.
- Basic rig includes FOPS/ROPS - approved operators canopy.
Electric Battery version Face Master 2.320E is available.
The Face Master 2.320 underground drilling rig can be equipped with the following monitoring systems:
BMS - Basic Monitoring System for:
•Diagnostic of tramming system
•Diagnostic of working system
•Visualization of working parameters on operator’s panel
•Data Logging on external memory (SD card, USB stick)
•Wi-Fi data transfer
FGS - Feeder Guidance System for:
•Projection of drilling pattern at the drilling face – visualization of the operator’s panel
•Drilling process recurrence – inclination of the face and side walls
•Monitoring and controlling of drilling parameters
•Fast system diagnostic
•Increased pull per round
•Achieved designed face gabarits
BCS - Bolt Counting System for:
•Real-time visualization of bolting parameters
•Counting of properly installed bolts
•Recording of bolt tighten torque [Nm]
•Data transfer (USB or WiFi)
and semi-automatic and full-automatic systems supporting the drilling and bolting process. Each of them can be upgraded by different functions according to individual customer’s needs.
Are you interested in this product? For more info please contact our sales office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Type of machine||Face Master 2.320|
|Length with 14ft feeder||[mm]||12 350|
|Tramming height||[mm]||2 300|
|Working height||[mm]||3 000|
|Outer turning radius||[mm]||6760|
|Inner turning radius||[mm]||3620|
|Max. tramming speed||[kph]||12|
|No. of boom||2|